Guelph Bridge Club is a non-profit, membership-run club serving the bridge needs of Guelph and surrounding communities.
LEARN, PLAY and ENJOY the many facets of the world's greatest card game!
We have games and lessons for players of all levels.
To download a membership application form, please click here
The 0-199 game has resumed Friday evenings. There is also an Open section at the same time.
Members Only area of the website|
There is now a Members only area of the website. To access this area, please click here. A copy of the audited financial statement for the year ending Aug. 31, 2013 may be found in the members only section.
To read the current newsletter, please click here. Many thanks to Monica Skinner for producing the monthly newsletter.
|Winter Lineup of Courses has now been released
For details, please click here.
Please click here to download a brochure.
Please click here to download a registration form.
|GAMES - Game Times||COURSES - Course Information and Schedule|
* Open pairs games
* Masterpoints for ACBL members
* Novice players welcome
* At least four games each week
The winter team leagues will start January 16, 2014.
* OPEN -For advanced players and ACBL members with 300 or more MPs, or anyone who wants to join in.
* INTERMEDIATE - For players with 50 - 299 MPs, Or have played duplicate 2 years or more.
* NOVICE - For players with less than 50 MPs AND non ACBL players who have played duplicate less than 2 years.
Play, Defence and Interference in No-Trump Contracts - Monday Feb 24 - Mar 17, 2014
Further Steps to Bridge II - Wednesdays; Jan 8 - Mar 5, 2014
Playing to Win Part 1 & 2 - Wednesdays; Mar 19 - May 7, 2014
Weak Two Bids - Bidding without Fear; Wednesdays; Feb 12 - Mar 5, 2014
Mini lesson, followed by practice play with coaching
* Novice practice play t.b.a.
* Thursday afternoon Novice
CLUB FEES* $5 Members (annual membership $75)
* $8 Non-members
* Course fees vary by course